bioTREND P R I V A C Y P O L I C Y
- The administrator of personal data is bioTREND Jan Kunicki, conducting business activities ID VAT: 498 0105507 Regon (Business Type Registry): 367996819 based in Piekary Slaskie, M.C. Sklodowska 105/6.
- Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- The term GDPR means Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC.
- bioTREND respects its Users’ right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- Users’ personal data provided in forms on websites belonging to bioTREND – www.biotrend.be – are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
- bioTREND is the administrator of the data of its clients and users. This means that if the User has completed and sent the contact form on the website, bioTRED stores and processes his data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, country of residence, optional IP address TAX ID.
- bioTREND is also an administrator of Users’ data registered for the newsletter. In this case, he stores and processes his data as: name, surname, e-mail address, IP address.
- Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
- to the extent and purpose necessary to establish and shape communication with Users and to properly implement electronic services,
- to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
- to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by the User, if he used the contact or purchase form
- to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by the User, if he subscribed to the newsletter.
- Each User to whom the data relates (if bioTREND is their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in bioTREND is possible electronically at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- bioTREND reserves the right to process Users’ data even after withdrawing consent only for the purposes of pursuing any claims before a court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- bioTREND has the right to share User’s personal data and other data with entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- The deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- bioTREND does not disclose personal data to entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
- bioTREND has implemented data encryption and introduced access control, thanks to which the effects of a possible breach of data security have been minimized.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by bioTREND or external processing entities, based on relevant contracts.
PROCESSING OF DATA BY THIRD PARTIES
- bioTREND may entrust personal data collections as part of providing IT support or storing data on the server. Entrusting takes place to entities, services that bioTREND uses and to other entities providing technological support, including to entities: Dropbox, Google, WordPress, Domeny.pl.
- bioTREND declares that it provides sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the processing complies with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter GDPR) and protected the rights of data subjects.
- bioTREND undertakes that:
- processes personal data only on the basis of the User’s consent; this also applies to the transfer of personal data to a third country or an international organization – unless such obligation is imposed by EU law or the law of the Member State to which the processor is subject; in this case, before the processing begins, the processor will inform the Administrator about this legal obligation, unless this law prohibits the provision of such information due to important public interest,
- ensures that persons authorized to process personal data commit themselves to secrecy,
- takes all measures required by art. 32 of GDPR,
- observes the conditions for using the services of another processor, referred to in art. 28 para. 2 and 4 of GDPR,
- after completing the provision of processing services, it removes all personal data and removes all existing copies.
- The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet Service Provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use bioTREND’s sites to improve the functioning of the website, providing more efficient and problem-free navigation. Monitoring of information about Users is made using Google Analytics, which records the User’s behaviour on bioTREND websites.
- Cookies identify the User, which allows the content of the website that he uses to be adapted to his needs. The remembering of his preferences, makes it possible to match ads addressed to him. bioTREND applies cookie files to guarantee the highest standard of convenience of provided services, and the collected data is used only within the bioTREND company in order to optimize the activities.
- bioTREND may use on their websites the following types of cookies:
- „necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
- „performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- „functional” cookies, allowing „remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region the user comes from, the size of the font, the appearance of the website, etc.;
- „advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie management instructions are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
- Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the User expressly consented to this by completing the form.
- The above data is saved and used by bioTREND only to the needs necessary to perform a given function.
- NEWSLETTER AND OTHER SERVICES
- A user subscribed to the bioTREND newsletter can unsubscribe from it by writing to him and writing in the message RESIGN. Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the User has given his consent by completing the form. The above data is saved and used by bioTREND only to the needs necessary to perform a given function.
- By ordering any product on the website, you provide me with the data necessary to complete the order (name, surname, billing address, email address, phone number). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to place an order.
- Data provided to me in relation to the order are processed to process the order, issuing an invoice and including it in accounting records, and can also be used for archival and statistical purposes.
- Data on orders will be processed for the time necessary to complete the order, and then until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract.
After this deadline, I can still process data for statistical purposes.
I have an obligation to keep invoices for a period of 5 years from the end of the tax year in which they occurred
issuing a VAT invoice.
- In the case of data provided for the purpose of the contract, you may not object to data processing and demand deletion of data until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract.
- Complaints and withdrawal from the contract:
- When submitting a complaint or withdrawing from the contract, you provide me with personal data contained in the content of your statement (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and possibly bank account number).
- Providing this data is voluntary, but necessary to make a complaint or withdraw from the contract. The data provided to me in connection with the submission of a complaint or withdrawal from the contract are used to carry out the complaint procedure or the withdrawal procedure.
- The data will be processed for the time necessary to complete the complaint or withdrawal procedure. In the case of data contained in complaints and declarations of withdrawal from the contract, you cannot object to the processing of your data and demand the deletion of data until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract.